INSIDE SALES CONSULTANT
Are you a stellar salesperson looking for a rewarding, new opportunity? Are you interested in working with companies in the beer, cannabis, and outdoor industries plus many more? Well, lucky for you – Zeon is hiring!
As our new Sales Consultant, you will be tasked with developing opportunities in multiple vertical markets, following up on leads generated for you, working with a book of existing accounts, and closing $1.25M/year plus in business. If you’ve got the experience, the creativity, the proven skills, the smarts, the passion and the unrelenting drive to open doors and close new business you’ll be at home at Zeon.
Founded in 1980, Zeon works with clients to build and reinforce their brands at retail with innovative, visual products. We are the leader in the design and manufacture of unique, creative and outstanding point-of-purchase signs & displays. Whether it’s LED, neon, reclaimed or sustainable materials, we combine the right mix of technology and art to deliver great products that help our clients meet their highest goals for brand communication and merchandising. You’ve probably seen our work because our clients include New Belgium, Oskar Blues, Wana Brands, Cheeba Chews, Never Summer, Menchies and Pepsi……just to name a few!
We are a tight-knit group of designers, engineers, builders and dreamers who pride ourselves on our down-to-earth culture and passion for thinking outside the box and refusing to settle for anything but the best for our clients. Oh, and we have a dog-friendly office environment where puppy kisses and tug-a-war sessions are a regular part of our 9 to 5.
You are the face of Zeon, promoting and selling our products and services to existing customers and leading the charge as we move forward into new and dormant markets. You are responsible for the full sales cycle, including both cold-call prospecting and following-up on incoming leads, and strengthening relationships with existing customers. As the liaison between clients and our Creative and Operations teams, you must be able to understand abstract concepts and be able to communicate them well to others.
To be successful in this role, you also need to convince us that this is you:
• You are a sales professional that not only loves selling, but you’re one of the best.
• Your customers, your vendors and your co-workers consistently tell you that you’re terrific at what you do.
• You are completely comfortable cold-calling prospects.
• You have a record of producing at least $1-3M annually.
• You have a creative side.
• You are always in that 20% that produces 80%.
• You are assertive and have absolute integrity.
• You thrive in a small-company environment and are within commuting distance of Louisville, CO.
• Full time employment, based in Louisville, CO
• Reports to President/CEO
• Great interactive and collaborative working environment
• Salary plus bonus
• Zeon’s standard benefit package, including health, dental and vision insurance.
How to Apply
Shoot us your resume and a cover letter telling us:
• Why you’re the perfect fit for this position.
• Your top sales accomplishments.
Send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org