Effective: December 1, 2017
This Policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit www.Zeon.com (our “Website”) and explains our practices in how that information is collected, used, maintained, and disclosed by Zeon. Unless we otherwise indicate, this Policy applies to information collected by Zeon from any source, including but not limited to information collected: i) on our Website and our mobile site (collectively, “Site”); ii) in email, text, and other electronic messages between you and our Website; iii) when you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this Policy and iv) through our online services and activities.
This Policy does not apply to information collected by: i) Zeon offline or through any other means, including on any website operated by Zeon or any third party including our affiliates and subsidiaries or ii) any third party including our affiliates and subsidiaries, including any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on our Website.
Please read this Policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, your choice is not to use our Website. By accessing or using this Website, you agree to this Policy. This Policy may change from time to time (see Changes to this Policy).
Your continued use of our Website after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the Policy periodically for updates.
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features/register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you receive our emails and catalogs and no longer wish to, just let us know at answers@Zeon.com.
You may send requests about your contact preferences, changes to your information or our Policy or privacy practices by email to or by writing us at:
Zeon Customer Service, 321 Taylor Ave. Ste.150 Louisville, CO 80027
Personal Information Collected
We collect several types of information and about users of our Website, including information: i) by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, social security number, credit card numbers, photographs, videos or ANY OTHER INFORMATION THE WEBSITE COLLECTS THAT IS DEFINED AS PERSONAL OR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION UNDER AN APPLICABLE LAW (“personal information”); ii) that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as demographics and iii) about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details which includes usage and activity on our Site.
We collect this information: i) directly from you when you provide it to us through our Site, in our stores and through our other interactions with us; ii) automatically as you navigate through the site (information collected automatically may include your computer’s operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address, access times, browser type and language, referring website addresses, type of mobile device you use, your device’s unique ID, the type of mobile Internet browsers you use and information about the location of your device usage details, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies) and iii) from third parties, for example, our business partners. (For information about how to opt-out of location information collection, please see “Your Information Choices and Changes” below).
Information You Provide to Us
Web Beacons. We may collect information using web beacons. Web beacons, or “gifs,” are electronic images that may be used on our Site or in our emails. We use web beacons to deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness and to tell if an email has been opened and acted upon. If you do not wish for us to track emails we send you, some email services may allow you to adjust your display to turn off HTML or images which may disable tracking, or you may unsubscribe from our marketing emails as described below.
While we and others give you choices described in this Policy, there are many ways web browser signals and other similar mechanisms can indicate your choice to disable tracking, and we may not be aware of or honor every mechanism.
Third Party Cookies and Ads
Zeon Ads on Third Party Websites
We may use information collected using our cookies and web beacons on our Site and in our emails to deliver Zeon branded advertising displayed to you on third-party websites. We also may use cookie information to know when you return to our website after visiting these third-party websites. We use this and other information about you to try to understand your interests and show you relevant advertising about products and services that may interest you.
If you would like more information about these practices and to know your choices about not having this information used by these third party companies, visit the http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp.
Use of Personal Information We Collect
We use personal information we collect for purposes described in this Policy or as disclosed to you in other ways our Site. These uses include but are not limited to:- Send you catalogs and other marketing;
– Provide and deliver products and services;
– Provide information we think may be of interest to you;
– Send you information related to products and services, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
– Communicate with you about new contests, promotions and rewards, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by Zeon and our selected partners;
– Operate and improve our Site and services;
– Process and deliver contest entries and rewards;
– Manage and administer our community features and member programs and services;
– Respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service; and
– Link or combine with other personal information we get from third parties, to help understand your needs and provide you with better service.
– Zeon stores and processes personal information in the United States.
Sharing of Personal Information
Certain sections of our Site are designed as open and public community areas for connecting and sharing with other people. When you sign up for or participate in these areas, such as posting a product review, you will be asked to provide certain information that may be displayed publicly along with photos, stories, posts, and other information you choose to provide. We may also post or publish your information when you submit comments, stories, photos, and videos in connection with surveys, contests, sweepstakes, or promotions offered on the Site.We do not otherwise share your personal information with third parties except as follows:
– To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
– To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
– In an aggregated or anonymized form that does not directly identify you;
– With third party vendors, consultants and other service providers who are working on our behalf and need access to your information to carry out their work for us;
– To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Zeon’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Zeon about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
– To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
– For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
– With your consent.
Security of Your Personal Information
Zeon takes reasonable measures to protect your personal information in an effort to prevent loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
Your Information Choices and Changes
– Promotional Offers from Zeon. You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from Zeon by following the instructions in those emails. If you choose to opt out of promotional emails, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as emails about your accounts or our ongoing business.We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way.
You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
Changes to this Policy
Zeon may change this Policy from time to time. If we make any changes to this Policy, we will change the “Effective” date above.